1.Identification of the Controller
Roble y Encina, S.L. is the Controller of the processing of your personal data in order to provide you the services identified in this website (the “Website”).
Roble y Encina, S.L., is a company domiciled at Calle Atocha 57, 1º Izq., 28012, Madrid, and its Tax ID number is B-87514014.
2. What information will we collect from you?
You should be aware that there are different ways to collect personal data:
c)The data you provide directly to us.
We collect information about you when you contact us though the channels provided for this purpose, such as the register or contact form.
When you contact us through these channels, we will ask for your consent to obtain your email address, your mail, name and surname.
All the fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the forms provided will be mandatory, the omission of any of them could lead to the impossibility of us being able to provide the services requested. You must provide truthful information, and it is forbidden to impersonate anyone or to use an alias or anonymous name.
You may not, when providing any information that may be requested from you, choose expressions that are offensive, coinciding with brands, tradenames, names or pseudonyms of public figures or celebrities for whose use you are not authorized.
It is essential that you keep your reference data, passwords and access codes generated at all times. You will be solely responsible for the use of your personal account, and in this respect you undertake to make diligent use of this information, not to make it available to third parties, and to inform us, without delay, of its loss or theft.
In order to ensure that the information provided is always up to date and free of errors, you must notify Ferretería by EGO as soon as possible of any changes to your personal data by sending an e-mail to the e-mail address indicated here.
Likewise, by clicking on the “I accept” (or equivalent) button incorporated in the aforementioned forms, you declare that the information and data you have provided are accurate and truthful.
c) Data obtained indirectly.
When you browse, different cookies and other tracking devices may be installed on your device, as explained in our Cookies Policy.
3. What is the source of your data?
We consider that all the data processed by Ferretería by EGO has been provided to us freely.
4. How will we use your personal information and what services will we provide you?
Ferretería by EGO acts as the controller of the personal data for the following purposes:
- Based on the management of the contractual or precontractual relationship:
- To manage the acquisition of the products that we offer on our Website and to attend to any type of incident or request derived from the same, and carry out any management related to the shipment or after-sales service.
- To provide you with the services you have requested and to attend to your requests for information, as well as to facilitate the exercise of your rights.
- Based on the existence of a legitimate interest of Ferretería by EGO:
- To send you promotions and discounts for future bookings/purchases.
- To keep you informed about the products and services of Ferretería by EGO, as well as to send you news, events and other activities that we carry out in Ferretería by EGO, by conventional and/or electronic means (e-mails, SMS, …), related to the products or services that we carry out and that may be of your interest.
- To carry out periodic reviews of our services and carry out satisfaction surveys in order to evaluate and improve the quality of the service we provide.
- On the basis of the explicit, free and unequivocal consent that you give us at the time of collecting your data:
- If applicable, to keep you informed about our products and services that you have given us your explicit consent to do so, by conventional and/or electronic means (emails, SMS, …).
5. Data transfers and international transfers.
All transfers of personal data that we carry out are necessary for the fulfilment of the above-mentioned purposes, or are made in order to fulfil a legal obligation:
- To public administrations and the administration of justice, and to law enforcement agencies in compliance with the legal obligations applicable to us.
- To the courier companies we work with to deliver your orders.
- Companies providing payment services (banks, payment gateways, etc.), in case the customer makes a payment through the service offered by one of these companies.
- Companies providing IT services, tools or IT infrastructure on which the services provided by Ferretería by EGO are based, such as hosting providers, CRMs, emailing service companies, etc.
In this regard, we inform you that any transfer will be made taking into account all the necessary legal safeguards. We also guarantee that we sign specific contracts with all our service providers as established by the regulations.
Furthermore, Ferretería by EGO guarantees that the necessary safeguards are in place to ensure that the data can be transferred securely, either because the provider offers adequate guarantees, through, among others, its participation in the Privacy Shield EU-US and Swiss-US, the signing of Standard Contractual Clauses of the European Commission, or any of the exceptions contained in the regulations.
6. Exercising your rights.
We inform you that you will be able to exercise the following rights:
- Rights of access to your personal data to know which ones are being processed and the processing operations carried out with them.
- Right to rectify any inaccurate personal data.
- Right to delete your personal data, where possible.
- Right to request limitation of the processing of your personal data when the accuracy, legality or necessity of the data processing is in doubt, in which case, we may retain the data for exercise or defence of claims.
- Right to object to automated decision making, including profiling.
- Right to object to the processing of your personal data when the legal basis that enables us to process them is the legitimate interest.
- The right to the portability of your data, when the legal basis that enables us to process them is the existence of a contractual relationship or your consent.
- Right to revoke the consent granted to Ferretería by EGO.
You can exercise your rights at any time and for free in the following ways:
- By sending an e-mail to this email address indicating the right you wish to exercise and your identification data.
- By sending a written request to the address Calle Atocha 57, 1º Izq., 28012, Madrid, indicating the right you wish to exercise and your personal data.
- In addition, when you receive any communication from us, by clicking on the unsubscribe section that will contain that communication, you can unsubscribe from all previously accepted commercial communications.
We also inform you that you have the right to file a complaint at the Spanish Data Protection Agency, Spanish Data Protection Authority, if you believe that we have breached the applicable data protection legislation regarding the processing of your personal data.
In addition, we inform you that you can sign up for the Robinson List at www.listarobinson.es: the advertising exclusion system managed by the Spanish Association for the Digital economy (ADIGITAL), where you can register in order to show your opposition to your data being used for the purpose of sending you commercial communications.
7. Retention periods and Cookies.
We will only keep your data for as long as necessary to provide you with these services. Any of the data you provide us through the channels will be blocked as long as they are no longer necessary to manage the service and will only be available if there is a legal obligation (derived from a request from the appropriate authorities) and when you exercise your rights here.
8. Security and confidentiality.
We are dedicated to the security of your information. In order to prevent unauthorized access or unauthorized disclosure of personal data, we have undertaken appropriate technical and physical measures and management processes to safeguard and secure the information we collect from you.
Minors under 14 years of age may not use the services available through the Website without the prior authorization of their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who shall be solely responsible for all acts performed through the Website by the minors in their care, including the filling of forms with the personal data of such minors and the marking, where appropriate, of the boxes accompanying them. In this regard, and to the extent that Ferretería by EGO is not able to control whether or not users are minors, it shall be the parents and guardians who shall enable the necessary mechanisms to prevent minors from accessing the Website and/or providing personal data without their supervision, and Ferretería by EGO shall not accept any liability in this regard.